Don't Miss These Spring Deals!
Spring skiing brings to mind wacky events, goggle tans, enjoying the sunshine from a base lodge deck—and best of all, some great deals! If you haven't been out all winter, now is the time to take advantage of some special offers, which we've collected in one convenient place for you below. But don't forget—we have a whole page dedicated to ski area Daily Deals that are offered throughout the year, including in the coming weeks. You can sort by resort, day of the week, and alpine or cross-country ski areas.
Get Your 2019/20 Season Pass
When you purchase your 2019/20 season pass, you can ski free for the rest of spring, or cash in on extra perks if you're already a 2018/19 passholder. Visit our Season Pass page for details.
- Last day of skiing at Black ticket deal $10 for all on April, 15th
Spring Ticket Prices: $29.00 for adults, teens, juniors
Patriot’s Day: Join us for the final day of the 2016-17 season with $17.76 tickets AND receive a return voucher to kick off next season. (Patriot's Day return voucher valid through December 15, 2017.)
The Great Bretton Woods Egg Hunt: The Easter Bunny has hidden a few “powdery” treats around the mountain and inside the base lodge, come join the search.
- Spring Ticket Prices: Starting Monday, April 3rd get 2-for-$75 or one-for-$49
- Blizzard Splash Pond: April 15th- Limit 50 people, Registration 8-11:30 at Guest Services. Try to make it across the pond for a chance to win big prizes from Blizzard Skis and Chutters Candy Shop. Event at 12:30pm
Spring Ticket Prices $73 Adults, $63 Teens, $53 Jr./Sr.
Spring Pass Flash Sale March 11-17
The Spring Pass is $169 for all ages through March 17. Prices will increase March 18, 2019.
$45 Sunday Afternoon Lift Tickets: For a limited time this spring, Loon is offering $45 lift tickets on Sunday afternoons. Tickets go on sale at noon and are only available on select Sundays: April 9, and April 16. Tickets are available for purchase at the resort or online: Loonmtn.com/Deals.
- $15 Sundays for Junior Lift Tickets: Come to the ticket window on any non-holiday Sunday and Juniors, 6-12 years old can ski the whole mountain for only $15!
- Easter Sunday, April 16th:
Start off Easter morning with a non-denominational Easter Sunday Sunrise Service at the top of Mt. Tecumseh. Take a ride on the White Peaks Express Chair starting at 5:15am and join in a service surrounded by the White Mountains starting at 5:45am. Free skiing and riding will follow the event until 7:45am.
$36 - $49 for an online adult ticket: Buying tickets online can save you up to 55%